Allan Gottlieb schrieb:
> At Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:24:59 +0200 Daniel Pielmeier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your answer, i will try if i can get it working like this
>> but randr doesn't seem to work on the secondary device. I have heard
>> that nvidia cards doesn't support randr 1.2 so i will give it a try
>> with randr disabled in my configuration.
>
> I don't have nvidia so can't comment (I810)
>
>> One thing is that i want the two screens (where i can move between
>> with the mouse) avaialable not only one.
>
> I would guess randr supports that since it does have offsets (--pos)
>
> allan

It looks like i have got my hopes up to soon.

Though the screen is displayed properly and even the background image
fits well, now one problem appeared i did not recognize before. I use
the TV only for watching movies, but when i set my media player (xineui,
mplayer or vlc doesn't matter) to fullscreen mode it is set to the size
of the primary monitor.

What has changed here, i am thinking of downgrading the xorg-server but
i don't think this will get better with version 1.4.

Any advices how to get this working again!

Regards,

Daniel