On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:30 AM, Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> $ ls /usr/portage/profiles/default/linux/x86/2008.0
> desktop  developer  parent  server
>
> $ file /etc/make.profile
> /etc/make.profile: symbolic link to
> `..//usr/portage/profiles/default/linux/x86/2008.0/desktop'

Yeah, it's ok. I looked in desktop's USE flags and took what I want.
I'm currently using gentoo for a more streamlined desktop than most
distros are capable of providing, on older hardware.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>