On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Eric Martin <freak4u...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if he could have made that any clearer.  That being said,
> I'm done contributing to spam on the list.  Please bottom post and post
> in a text only format.  For many people (myself included) this is the
> first mailing list they joined.  Nobody was handed a manual up front,
> for the most part you learn as you go.

The bug report is not about the clarity of an already-late reminder.
The problem is that it was late for me, it will be late for a few
hundred other posters after me, and it will be late for a few hundred
posters after them unless something is done about it. Hence the bug
report. Hopefully a presubscription FAQ or guide could at least curb
such problems.