Saphirus Sage wrote:
Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
You're screwed anyway if you can't use the CLI installer correctly.
Reading the docs is fine, but they're written for geeks, not normal
people.  Normal people don't have a clue what the docs are talking
about :)

It seems to me that not to many "normal people" would use Gentoo anyway.
By and large, we're probably geeks...I mean, c'mon, this is a mailing
list for users of a distro of linux. Your normal "My computer gets
myspace" group isn't exactly our audience.

It seems Sabayon Linux did quite some good work here. And it's still Gentoo. Too bad they broke quite stuff, but the idea is nice: A Gentoo that isn't only for geeks and gurus.