Exciting Ben,

We do ask that one page be available in the geotools user guide; even if it
just links off to docs you have written in geoserver.

Any of my other questions can be answered as you fill in the pages you already
found:
- code coverage
- review.apt
- documentation
- etc...

Should we also review the code? Or will that be covered as we go over your
review.apt file?

For some of the functions Reni was working on they will want to move out into
the library proper for wider use; indeed there may be some overlap with recent
work Micheal was doing. Is there anything else like that you are aware of?

Jody