I view this as one of the "stars" we use to evaluate things (ie things we care
about as a community) rather then a complete down check.
The fact that the coverage is being checked with a nightly build somewhere
means that any incidental breakage will be found out quickly right?

We do not demand all the points raised be covered in order to graduate; but we
do want to know what we are up against with respect to plugin documentation,
test coverage, ip check etc. I think ip check is the only formal one that can
issue a down check.

We do try and have our procedures on the website to make the project open;
simply so you don't have to go through the PMC to get your module up to
supported status.  That is you can tell what is needed before hand; rather then
learning criteria at the last moment.

Ben I am still interested in doing a code review (or tour?) on skype/IRC if it
can be arranged. Not that I don't trust your team; I just want the PMC to know
what is being added as this is when they are expected to be able to answer for
it.

Jody