On 18/05/10 16:11, Andrea Aime wrote:
> Ok, this goes against the graduation rules, you don't have the necessary
> testing coverage.

So, I thought, why am I waving my hands when I should be measuring the
coverage? Turns out it is much better than I thought (gt-app-schema on
trunk, before gt-app-schema-resolver changes). All those tests here and
there have been adding up:

In modules/unsupported/app-schema/app-schema (r35460):
mvn -o cobertura:clean cobertura:cobertura
Classes: 71
Line coverage: 65% (3122/4797)
Branch coverage: 55% (1109/1989)
Complexity: 2.599

My remarks still stand: GeoServer app-schema-test provides much more
coverage. But GeoTools app-schema is in better shape than I thought.  :-)

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineering Team Leader