Il giorno 05/feb/2013 16:39, "Justin Deoliveira" <jdeol...@opengeo.org> ha
scritto:

> I wonder if a third alternative would be to utilize the URIResolver apis
already present in the jdk. If I am not mistaken the app-schema folks use
this to solive this same problem. Maybe Ben or Rini can comment on that.

> At what point are the schemas downloaded? Are they done by the underlying
xml parser, or by the geotools xml code?

As far as I remember from conversation with Mauro creating a resolver was
the firsy choice, but the parser used for the wms 1.3 caps is the old one
that came before gt-xsd, and it seems a bit peculiar vs schema loading