Wow, that sounds great, Mauro.

Making gt-app-schema-resolver a dependency of gt-xml will require
promoting gt-app-schema-resolver to core; this is a large change and
will require Justin's approval (as resident xml guru), discussion on the
lists, and a change proposal. Are you sure you cannot make the
dependency on gt-xsd-core, which is already in extension? Either way, we
should be able find a solution that works for you.

When you have a github branch that I can try, I would like to build and
test GeoServer using it.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--