Pam

Thanks for this ... and particularly for pointing out my error in not seeing the 'a year' for the USD100 billion by 2020. Much appreciated.

Chasek wrote:
I'm in the middle of editing the ENB summary on this crazy meeting, but I'll
take a minute to respond. See my comments below.

Pam

Pamela S. Chasek, Ph.D.
Executive Editor, Earth Negotiations Bulletin
IISD Reporting Services

300 East 56th Street #11A New York, NY 10022 USA
Tel: +1 212-888-2737- Fax: +1 646 219 0955
E-mail: p...@iisd.org
International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) www.iisd.org

IISD Reporting Services - Earth Negotiations Bulletin
www.iisd.ca

Subscribe for free to our publications
http://www.iisd.ca/email/subscribe.htm