OK, I am not sure I understand the issue correctly, so I'll just throw out
some notes:

* I do not count the pageviews. They are counted by the Wikimedia
Foundation, I just use them as-is.

* The official definition of page views seems to be at
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/Pageviews

* AFAIK, the data before 2015-12 used only desktop views; the new one uses
also mobile, but removes "views" by bots and crawlers.

* Not sure what the "bounce" feature is; the preview thing in the mobile
app? Or the MediaViewer? (I believe page views count neither of those)

Finally, a "view" in the baglama2 tool means an image was included on a
page that a human loaded in his/her browser. I have no data if that image
was actually on the screen ("below the fold", no scrolling), but since
"important" images in an article tend to be near the top, I just count the
page view.

Hope that helps,
Magnus