I got my first pair of glasses from Zenni optical in June. At the time
I wrote a sparkling favorable post about the service, turn around time
and satisfaction with the product. Now I must post a retraction. On
Saturday September 20th, I picked up my glasses to put them on in the
morning and cleaned them with spray lenses cleaner using the special
soft cloth I got from Zenni. I was holding the glasses by one lense
while apolishing the the other lense when all of the sudden I hear a
snap and the glasses fell in half in my hand. The supposed Titanium
Flexible metal nose piece broke right in the middle. Not at joint or
weld but right smack in the middle of the round flexible metal peice
that joins the two lenses. I was shocked as the pair of glasses that I
had previously purchased from Walmart Vision is almost identical,
nearly three years old, and still in perfect shape. The reason why I
got new glasses was for the lenses as Walmart Optical wanted $120 just
for a new pair of lenses and I got the entire pair of glasses from
Zenni for $52.80 delivered.

Why I must retract is that I have been calling Zenni all day and I get
a recorded message that says "Your call will be answered in order
recieved" then a few seconds later a new message says "You may hit 7
at any time to leave a message, 3 second later it automatically goes
into the message que and then says, "Sorry but the mailbox is full and
can not take any more messages, then click and I am disconnected. Have
they gone down the tubes or what? I will continue to try them again
tommorrow but I have a bad feeling about this..

Mark Cline
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to