I took your advice and called the very next morning right at 9:00
Pacific Time September 23rd. I explained my dissatisfaction with the
fact that the metal snapped in half right down the middle. Also gave
the customer service person information about my current frames which
came from Wal-Mart Optical and are three years old, nearly identical
and still functional. After a few minutes of discussion, he agreed to
replace the frames if I would move the lens from the broken pair to
the new ones. He told me that it would take 7 to 10 days.

It has been 3 weeks and 2 days since Zenni said they would replace my
frames. I called today and spoke to a rep who confirmed that I had
called and confirmed that they were going to send me a new pair of
frames. He of course stated that it would be 7 to 10 days and I
reminded him that it has been more than 21 days. He stated that he
would email the lab and have them send me a confirmation. Still
patiently waiting for the email response and hopefully a replacement
pair of frames.

I agree that the cost was low, but my contention is that Bendable
Titatanium should not snap in the middle. Obviously the product was
defective or they are guilty of false advertising. In either case, I
will not feel justified until I receive a new set of frames at NO
CHARGE!

On Oct 4, 11:27 am, "Chuck Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:41 PM, MNM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  "Sorry but the mailbox is full and
> > can not take any more messages, then click and I am disconnected. Have
> > they gone down the tubes or what? I will continue to try them again
> > tomorrow but I have a bad feeling about this..
>
> Well, do you have any new information for us?
>
> I want to know if Zenni made an exception for you; in other words, if they
> replaced your glasses.
>
>      -- Chuck Knight
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to