I asked them, on one call, and they confirmed some numbers for me.

They were (at the time, about 2 months ago) averaging 10,000 pairs a month.
And, they'd recently had an exceptional week in which they did that same
amount.

If even a *tiny* fraction of those customers call, then their switchboard
would be jammed.

     -- Chuck Knight



On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> I found the tip about calling Zenni when they opened at 9 AM. I was
> the second call answered. Now that I know I can contact them by phone
> (just have to remember to call early), my mind is quite a bit
> relieved.
>
> Steve
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to