On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:12:24 -0400
"Travis Roy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Coke... (the drink, not the drug). They have a trade secret on the
> coke formula because they didn't want it to be in a patent so anybody
> could make it. Now, if you reverse engineer coke and make the same
> thing they can't do jack. But if somebody on the inside gave you the
> formula and you started making it then that would be bad becuase the
> trade secret was stolen.
It is stored in a vault at the Trust Company of Georgia (I believe now
part of SunTrust). I am a graduate of Coca Cola University (eg. Emory
which owns a majority of Coke stock). I think your explanation of trade
secret is pretty decent.
--
Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Boston Linux and Unix user group