On 1/3/07, Paul Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And this is the difference between a "television/cable company" and a
"Communications" company.  Not to say that Verizon and that ilk don't
have they're own problems, but Comcast still thinks of itself
fundamentally as a cable company ... call with a networking problem
and they're all but useless.

 I guess Verizon thinks of itself as a "extorting money from the
consumer" company.

 I've dealt with Verizon, with networking problems, and they're all
but useless, too.  Unless it involves bringing 48 volts along a wire,
they're incompetent.  And if it does involve 48 volts, they're merely
adequate.

-- Ben