On 2009-01-22 2:24 PM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Subsequently once you have Ubuntu (or other Linux) installed, you could
> install the proprietary Nvidia or FGLRX drivers so that you can get a
> good resolution.

Excellent point.  Somebody could do custom spin in Fedora-land with
revisor, or... heck, I can't remember the name of the other project that
lets you make recipes for spins and can't find it at the moment, but
anyway you can make a bootable USB stick.

And if somebody were to write a script to detect exercise the most
common parts on a machine, there could be some utility there.

-Bill

b...@bfccomputing.com           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/