On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:11:51 -0400
Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Ed, do you have wisdom to add?
>
> Yes, I'd like to learn more if anyone has more insights.

I'm jammed up right now and will be a few days before I can
digest what everyone is saying and get back on the 501(c) (3/6)
issues.

I may well be wrong on this, but I see the issues around
structure and voting as more bedeviling in terms of arriving at a
good solution given GNHLUG's history and its participants.

It is for that reason I believe Ben's thought of more than one
organization has some merit or at least it leads us to think
about some important and fundamental issues concerning the
"mission and role" of GNHLUG.

I think Ted and Ben stirred all this up just to get more of us to
Hoss Traders where we could chat endlessly about it over fried
bread and bad coffee.

Ed Lawson