Carole,

  First, thank you for replying!  An experienced voice is desperately
welcome here!  :) (And Bruce, thank you for bringing this to Carole's
attention -- I was hunting for her email address when I got your
reply.)

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Carole Soule <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Let me know if you want to start the process.

  I think we're interested, but cost may be an issue.  Now that we
have some rough numbers for the costs, the Board is going to have to
come up with some way to cover those costs.  A topic for the upcoming
Board meeting.

  Thank you very much for this information -- now I have some
direction, where before I was adrift.

-- Ben