On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I actually don't dislike Debian as much as my ranting would indicate.  In
> the past, the installs have been truly horrid, but things have improved to the
> point where they are only mildly unpleasant.

Has it really improved, or have you just gotten used to the bumps in
the road and now instinctivly know how to nagivate them?

Do you cat /dev/zero to the appropriate part of your brain
before doing your next install? :-)

Karl

BTW: my remark is not specific to Deb, I think "getting used the
install" is a phenomenon for all distros, and even Windoze.