What is the best way to write "Anonymous"?
Could leave composer field blank, or write Anonymous or Anon.

John.

PS. I hope that all this discussion about finer (or boring) points
    doesn't detract from peoples' enthusiasm to contribute!

--
Dr John Yesberg               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
TCS Group, ITD, DSTO.                     Ph:  +61 8 8259 5728