Hi Rochelle,
There is also this newer resource by the Indian govt. If you stick in the
Form 1 and 14 number then you get the map of the property as a shape
file/image etc. I really prefer this one over the earlier one
https://bhunaksha.goa.gov.in/bhunaksha/
Are you interested in the land holdings of wealthy families of then? Unless
that info is cited anonymously you would find it hard to get information.
Land is highly contentious in Goa now because of the astronomical prices
and siblings, uncles,aunts and cousins are fighting long battles in court.
Many of these battles involve daughters who while eligible don't are often
ousted from their share and the courts run at the pace of turtles.
Best,
Helga

--
Maria Helga do Rosario Gomes