Pedro.

Both photos are shocking. A rarity and unique.

I will send it to my friends in Mozambique.

Thank you very much.

Alberto

-

Nuno

I never hated the Portuguese people. In this forum participants must discuss ideas and not attack people. Beware of your extremism. I replicated what the president of Portugal said regarding reparations and that the whole world is discussing now. I understand your despair.

If colonization was a good thing, why did the oppressed take up arms and fight until the racists were expelled?

In my last intervention I even wrote “We are not talking about the Portuguese people who on April 25, 2024 took to the streets to express the joy of democracy.….The big fish were the colonies and the fisherman is Salazar. “

Don't try to manipulate historical truths. Here are two examples of racism in the colonies.

A-The «civilized» people sitting and the slaves standing and barefoot.

B- Salaries depending on breeds.

goa-research-net+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/goa-research-net/264190978.480122.1714987495698%40mail.yahoo.com