Jan,

I do not disagree with what you say, but I was disagreeing with what
Eric was saying. He suggested publishers should select editorial boards.
Like you, I believe that they should be organized by researchers
themselves. The same applies to the peer review comment.

As for searchability, I believe it goes beyond discoverability.

Etc. etc.

Jean-Claude
--
Jean-Claude Guédon