Am Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2016 14:55:03 UTC+2 schrieb
omarsharif...@gmail.com:

> I must admit, I always assumed the Go Code of Conduct was something that
> was agreed to when participating on this mailing list, not something that
> applied outside of the mailing list. Is there really a team of people who's
> job it is to police the community for infractions against this "code"?

Yes, and they're apparently doing a terrible job by confirming people's
negative expectations.

I'm not sure I ever agreed to the CoC explicitly, it was just announced at
some point (with plenty of disagreement about it).

It's not for me to judge anyway, I'm not important. Aram is, though.