Hallo Aram,
I have checked both of the Projects and the issue lists and as far as I can
see you have not been involved in previous discussions or involved in
either of the projects involved. I have checked the previous reddit and
parts of the discussion which are indeed not intelligible. As such this was
a initial post in the matter by you , it constitutes a request for
 information with the reason why. Can you confirm my assesment?

Nigel Vickers