We should know what is a violation by reading the code of conduct.  Making
the process public would make it a way to shame people, and also might
discourage people from reporting for fear of reprisal.  The intent is to
inform people when they have said something that others find insulting or
unwelcoming, so that they may find nicer ways to express themselves.