On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 6:24:44 AM UTC-6, ecstati...@gmail.com wrote:

> Moreover, it's because of these little "details" that I looked for an
> alternative, and started using D, which is a kind of "Go done well" for me,
> even if I clearly see that as a community project without any financial
> funding, D will never be able to compete on the same grounds as Go.

Please explain why D was done right, and the reasons D is better for
programming than Go.

I was interested in D, but lost interest since virtually no one is using it
and there fore is risky (I know there are some using it, but, virtually...I
said ;-))

Also there is more than one D, TutorialD also. But I'm pretty sure you mean
Digital Mars D

(This starts a new thread with a different subject now ;-))

.