Anyway, even if I was a bit angry by the "ad personam" attack, I want to
say that  even if the Go compiler maintainers don't or can't fix this
because of their semi-colon insertion algorithm, it's not a problem for me
to use Go as it is.

As I develop in Helix, now I don't care about that anymore, and this
language only exists because Go is such a fantastic compilation target for
language compilers and preprocessors.

As I said, I'm really grateful to Google and its management to have
open-sourced their internal technology, which I appreciate a lot, even if I
don't agree with every decision they made.

I know why they did it, as they have explained it (hiring young engineers,
etc), and I understand their decision, even if I regret they didn't make it
optional for the rest of the planet.

Moreover, it's because of these little "details" that I looked for an
alternative, and started using D, which is a kind of "Go done well" for me,
even if I clearly see that as a community project without any financial
funding, D will never be able to compete on the same grounds as Go.

So again, thanks to Google for their great job with Go, and also for their
nice open-source policy.