Go will loose its uniqueness and values, will never become a next big
thing. No cross platform GUI, no Android, and browsers (GopherJS is more
dead than alive, WASM idk) is also a big question. It will be a "bad copy"
of Java or other mature languages (with better and more powerful generics
and lots of other built-in capabilities), niche tool for cli, devops and
microservices (until the fashion will turn into monoliths or whatever this
spiral thing brings up again). Now think where all your investments in
language skills be in next few years.