theo wrote:
> Ok, but that doesn't answer the fundamental quastion.

Well, I read the fundamental question as "In the general case, is
there a  way to easily delete all of the entities of a given model?",
and the answer to that question is no.  The amount entities you can
delete in single call to db.delete() doesn't matter.  There are two
reasons for this, one is since you can only match 1000 entities at a
time there's no reason to delete more than 1000 entities at a time.
The second is that I strongly suspect that attempting to delete 1000
entities at once will result your request timing out long before it's
finished deleting them all.

If you want to delete all entities of a model you're going to need to
implement something like the bulk uploader which breaks up the
operation across several requests.

                                   Ross Ridge