That's an interesting idea but that would leave them accessible still
(at least unless I did various checks) and also uses space still. Of
course I could always do regular queries to search and remove such
posts but they would need to be scheduled and I don't believe that is
currently possible.  Search the forum would also turn up there posts
making things generally cluttered.