On Nov 9, 2:21 pm, Ross Ridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Personally, I'd be more concerned about reliabilty than scalabity.
> Not all of Google service's have a great track record in that respect.

I agree:  reliability is even more important than scalability.  So far
GAE has unfortunately appeared fairly unreliable (particularly for me
with uploading new app versions).

Hopefully though we can pursue metrics for reliability and scalability
simultaneously, and hopefully the Google team is concurrently seeking
to improve both.