1. Full text search

2. Memcache objects that get a chance to write themselves to disk if
being evicted (yes, this would require some changes to the memcache
allocation approach)

3. Faster cold start with Django (I think there are many apps pinging
themselves constantly to try to overcome this issue, defeating
Google's ability to manage the resources effectively ... with a faster
cold start, this would become less problematic.  My understanding is
that Google compiles the Python files every cold start: perhaps a
simple case of precompilation would help and be easy to implement).