My only issue : More reliable datastore.....

So that I don't have to put a thousand try catch .... There is a
setting entity in my app. It changes exactly twice a week by crons and
is read around 3000 times a week. However for NO REASON around 10
( read few ) of them will fail when fetching with key_name . Why
should it fail when it wasn't changed for more than 24 hr and was
being accessed successfully every min.

If my codes ask  <do this> than the app should do that ............
without fail. else I will have to waste too much time planning/coding
fallbacks.