Here's a question for Google:  Is there any chance that sometime in
the future we can have a geographically remote datacenter, say in
Europe or Asia, that operates on the same datastore?  I wouldn't mind
a few hundred additional ms of eventual consistency in exchange for a
few hundred ms less latency to the client...

I guess it would bring up memcache consistency issues.  Hmmm.

Jeff