In http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=8004#c8  I
described in detail a current example of the nonconforming
instance-handling of GAE.
Please check the comment, the screenshot and the log-file I filed there.

Dear GAE-Team, what else do you need to fix this?  In this thread and in
several issues you should have more than enough proof and examples.....

Cheers
Mos