hi Amir - awesome stuff!  Question about backup/restore and migration.

I have a 5 year old GAE/python2.7 app that I'd like to port, but don't see
how to migrate the data (180+GB).  I tried the datastore admin
copy-from-backup system, but it couldn't read the files from cloud storage
(/gs/...mybucket...), even after setting permissions on the bucket to world
readable.  Am I doing something wrong?

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/managed-vms/python/migrating-an-existing-app

adam

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ad33fcdd-ea21-4b0e-9c7c-95a6352fe742%40googlegroups.com.