GWT will also not go away...
If you have downloaded GWT on your computer you just can keep using it even
years after Google has dropped GWT...
Just like you still can program in QuickBasic or something.

GWT doesn't need anything from Google on the web to operate.

I will just keep using GWT if Google drops it, and see keep an eye on Dart.