Hi,

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 01:33:34PM +0100, Robert Raszuk wrote:
> > ???> ???
> > The primary benefit is the use of a well-known community
> >

> ???Not that long ago we went via tsunami ???of IDR on and offline emails when
> discussing large communities which contained  "operators" voice stating
> *NO* to any well known or predefined meaning to the communities nor
> welcomed any predefined actions associated with the communities.

You're taking this out of context.  We disagreed to having a fixed format
and fixed rules what to do with large communities.

Nobody objected to having a set of well-known communities for a well-known
purpose (as can be seen by the consensus on 7999).  But this is not what
was discussed in large community context.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444           USt-IdNr.: DE813185279