Yep, that's why I added "That being said....your system might still fail!
:)"  I believe your right about leaving the GTS in a pole barn for extended
periods. This is NOT a good thing! BTW - where do you store the GTS in the
winter? Indoors, where it deserves to be? :^)

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
AMA #609423  // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000