Well, I went and had a lot of fun. I have some pictures online at my blog at http://www.livejournal.com/users/marccarlson/ (under 11 October) -- I'll put some more up when I get the other rolls developed Friday. (And yes, I have a blog, I had to get the account - long story, and as long as I have it I might as well use it).

I have now gotten to meet Kass face to face, which was nice since we've intermittantly corresponded for years (we'd been at MTA one year at the same time, but didn't know who the other was).

There were some good classes, most of which I didn't take :) I was out taking pictures. My wife's been really excited by the tablet woven edging and has been whipping through things right and left.

Well worth the trip.

Marc