On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Lavolta Press wrote:

> So what about a system of CHAT:  for chat, compliments, me-toos,
> computer problems, off-topic, and in short everything not a
> substantive message on costuming, versus no header at all for
> everything else?

That strikes me as being more likely to succeed, and to be useful, than
asking that every post be tagged in some way, which is what I thought you
were suggesting originally. I don't think a total tagging system would be
manageable with our current administrative setup and turnover rate, but a
"CHAT:" tagging convention to separate costuming from non-substantive
or non-costuming isn't too much to ask.

And it would indeed be helpful.

--Robin