On Fri, 22 Feb 2008, Robin Netherton wrote:

Pixel, Goddess and Queen wrote:

We're going for just a general overview, designed to make people maybe think first before they say "I know they wore X, it's in all the pictures!" ... we plan to touch on pretty much everything Robin mentions--it will be a challenge to keep it down to an hour.

So what lucky group will get the benefit of this class, and when? It sounds like a useful service. I hope once it's developed, you'll be able to re-use it for other groups.

--Robin

SCA, initially, at the end of March. And then it might be a paper article or a web article, we're not sure.

Jen/pixel/Margaret