Hi,  I'm moving and having to put a bunch of my fabric into a storage
locker (climate controlled). The problem is that when I took a bunch of
stuff out of the attic at my current place, I found a silver fish (a bug
that eats fabric among other things).  I'm repacking, throwing away the
boxes, and washing all most all the fabric, but I am still concerned that
I might take a bug or two with me.

Has anyone used the vacuum pack thingies that are for food to pack fabric
for storage? I was thinking that that way I could at least isolate my best
stuff.
But I live in the great northwest where it is rather damp and I am worried
that things might just mold if I do that.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Tia, Susan (moving to Seattle from the eastside)