Unfortunately I'm still settling in after moving into my own place and getting
things set up - not to mention having little spare time. I do have some
unfinished projects I really should work on: a hand sewn kilt that just needs
the lining; a français that needs things stitched down, sleeves added and
trimmed; plus a few others that are ready to start.

I always enjoy following what other people are seeing, even though it makes me
want to add to my "wish list!"

Michael Deibert
OAS AAS LLS
Sent from my iPhone