Having just returned from Norwescon and finishing that masquerade, I'll be
working several new things:

1-new 14th Cen. garments for Nayeli as at almost 2 she's out-grown everything
from last year
2-rewriting my paper on the use of mi-parti in the Romance of Alexander
3-obtaining the rest of the patterns to make an 1870's Victorian ensemble with
a fantail skirt (I've got some lovely plaid taffeta to play with)
4-starting the research portion to work on documentation for the next
competition I plan to enter for SCA - a full set of 1340's garments.
5- coordinating with Carmen about a class on Cavalier clothing to be hosted in
the Puget Sound area (so I can work on one of those too....)

Everything else on my immediate docket is not-quite-historical, making play
food/toys for Nayeli's birthday at the end of this month or mending.

Too many projects?  How is that poss...er ooh shiny!

JonnaLyhn Wolfcat
aka Angharad verch Reynulf, BAO, An Tir