I am working on two regency corded stays, they're so pretty!  The
cording is going in much more easily than I had feared.  Then I need
to make a Regency balldress for a friend.  i keep getting lost on
Pinterest looking for inspiration.

Katy

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Cin <cinbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm woefully under-inspired by my half-completed ragtime ballgown.  So
> under-inspired that I have my nose in the Cosimo di Medici book (Moda
> Italia #2).
> Glad of a change of topic,
> --cin
> Cynthia Barnes
> cinbar...@gmail.com
>
>> At 11:19 31/03/2013, you wrote:
>
>>> Now, on to the historical costuming side and not Fran's over inflated ego,
>>> what is everyone working on?  Anyone else doing the Historical Fortnightly?
>>>
>>> -Isabella

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
katybisho...@gmail.com                www.VintageVictorian.com
     Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
      Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.