Ann Wass said: "So far, I'm resisting Pinterest. Facebook is enough of a time
waster. I would probably NEVER get anything done if I got caught up in
Pinterest. (Occasionally, friends do share pins, but, alas, many pinners don't
document worth a darn--so we don't know WHERE that purty pitcher is from!)"

Actually, they don't need to document it. Pinterest is basically a fancy
bookmark with pictures. If you click on the pin, it will take you to the
original website where the image was found. For example, if they pin a dress
from the Met, clicking on it will take you to the Met page showing the dress.
The problem comes in when they pin it from a website with no source
information... but then we suffered that even before Pinterest. ;) Of course,
Google now has the functionality to find an image if you cut and paste it into
their search engine so sometimes the original can be found that way even when
someone doesn't put source information.

Teena