On 07/10/12 16:45, Michael Pavling wrote:
In Unity, I open the home folder, click "file | connect to server", then enter my authentication details. Once done, and the share (or whatever sub-folder I want to have quick access to) is shown, I press "crtl-d" to bookmark it, and then next time I can skip the whole "connect to server" stage and go straight to it in my bookmarks. Kindof like a much more sensible "map network drive" approach.

Yup, that works for me.

You can right-click the mounted drive and make the bookmark that way, too.

Gordon.